Kirsty Mowatt graduated from Winchester school of Art, studying Fashion and Textiles design.
Kirsty is currently building her own brand, and working with Artist DYO for her European Promo tour.
DOTS WEBSITE: https://the-dots.com/projects/f-gender-roles-133011
Design & Sew for Artist Dyo at For BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge
November London, UK
Designed and sew a denim dress for artist Dyo for BBC Live Lounge, singing her latest hit single ‘Sexual’ with NEIKED.
Design for Xfactor Winner, Louisa Johnson at LFW
October – November London, UK
Sales Advisor at Topshop
November 2016 – Present Westfield White City
-serving and advising customers
-taking cash and card payments
-dealing with returns
-arranging goods in displays and on shelves
-excellent customer service skills
-maths skills for handling cash and change
Fashion show dresser at Sahara fashion show
2016 – 2016 London, UK
Muslim fashion show event held in London.
Steam clothes, dress models, fit models, organise rails.
Fashion show dresser at WSA show
2013 – 2016 England
Dress the models, organise rails and fitting the model.
Beverley Boutique at Assistant
2012 – 2014 London, UK
Studio Design assistant (internship) at Rein LDN
20/06/16 – 22/07/16 London, UK
-Fabric and trims sourcing
-Creating the trend/mood boards
-Tidying design room and organising samples
-Helping all senior staff with the day to day running of the design room
Showroom Assistant at MIH JEANS
24/05 – 25/05 Hammersmith and Fulham, GB
- Greeting and serving customers in the company’s showroom
- Processing orders received over the phone/via email
- Issuing invoices and other paperwork
- Taking payment for items sold
- Ensuring high standards of customer service are maintained at all times
- Fostering existing client relationships as well as identifying new potential customers and forging relationships with them
- Ensuring all sales leads are followed up to optimum conclusion
- Ensuring company processes, policies and procedures are followed correctly
- Assisting in the control of product stocks and the arrangement of displays
- Ensuring showroom is clean and safe, and that displays are tidy, clear and informative. Regularly assessing and updating/changing merchandising area if necessary.
– Lifting and handling of heavy stock and display equipment if required
Fashion and Textiles design at Winchester School of Art
2013 – 2016 Winchester, UK
Specialised in ready-to-wear womenswear
Fine art at Barking and Dagenham College
2011 – 2013 England
Graduate fashion week University
Old truman brewery London, UK
Was chosen to Exhibitor my work in London